Date: January 18, 2023
Location: Public Class Online,
Risk-based testing means organizing test strategy around suspected product risks. This means testers perform risk analysis before, during, and after tests are performed: before tests to guide the test process, during tests to adjust the strategy, and after the product is released to learn about risks that were missed in the original planning. Risk-based testing is a powerful way to focus testing and to justify the time and energy it takes to test deeply.
This seminar focuses on risk-analysis as it relates to testing and fits within the Rapid Software Testing methodology. So, we use risk heuristics and focus on assessment rather than measurement of risks, since software risks cannot be measured except in rare situations. Risk assessments are socially constructed, but we show how that process can and should be done systematically and be grounded in evidence.
Goals of RSTF-Risk
- The primary goal of this seminar is show you how to confidently perform systematic product risk analysis.
- A secondary goal is to extend your understanding of Rapid Software Testing methodology.
Who Should Take This Training
- You are responsible for test strategy in your project.
- You lead people who are responsible for test strategy in your project.
- You want to learn how to be responsible for test strategy in your project.
- You are struggling to explain and defend the focus of your software testing.
- You struggle to persuade the team to fix important problems in a timely way.
- You are concerned that your testing may not be oriented on finding the bugs that really matter.
This is a one-day seminar that is taught online as three 90-minute webinars, plus a gap to do a practical exercise, for a total of 7.5 hours (including breaks):
- 08:00-09:30 First Webinar
- 09:30-12:00 Risk Analysis Exercise
- 12:00-01:30 Exercise Debrief
- 01:30-02:00 Break
- 02:00-03:30 Final Webinar
Click here for details about the class.
The cost is $300.
Register now for the Rapid Software Testing Focused:Risk Online Course