I once traveled around the world and taught in various companies, but with COVID, most of that work has gone away. Therefore, I’m going to try something different: public consulting. I will do a few of these events with an eye toward producing videos that I can offer on a pay-per-view basis.
This event will consist of three 90-minute webinars over the course of one day. The subject of the webinars will be software testing: its skills and practices. Upon signing up, you will be given a testing challenge that you can choose to do before the day of the event, or not, as you wish. You can also submit any questions or topics that you’d like me to cover.
Webinar 1: Review how people did the challenge, and then show how I solved it.
Webinar 2: Show prepared material based on questions or topics I received before the event.
Webinar 3: Do live Q&A and open discussion based on what people want to talk about in the moment.
The webinars will take place over Zoom. Anyone who participates in the live event will of course be given free access to the videos once I post them. We will also be using a MatterMost chat server to facilitate Q&A and file sharing.
- To foster learning through practice and discussion.
- To address your questions about testing, which might be shared by lots of other people.
- To harness the energy of live human contact.
- You are concerned about your practice of testing and you want help with it.
- You don’t want to commit to a multi-day testing class at this time.
- You want the instructor to react to you and your concerns.
- You are interested in the Context-Driven school of testing and how it views the world.